Time & Location
About the Event
in Marusici - where the mountains kiss the sea
Location: Marusici, Croatia
Date: 21 – 27th June 2020
Hosts: Zsuzsa Kohan, Jerome Dinale
Closest airport: Spit
What we offer?
- One week in the paradise.
- Back to a simple, honest life where we share food, fun, sunset gaze.
- Clean, simple accommodation in shared bedrooms. (Please note, it is not a five star hotel, we can not provide private room.)
- Vegetarian food (brunch and dinner) snacks, fresh fruit, tea all day long.
- Two yoga and meditation practices per day.
- Quiet beach in 5 minutes walking distance to recharge.
- Be our guest for one holistic therapy of your choice (massage, reiki, access bar). You can book more therapy sessions of your choice during the week.
About the holistic therapies:
Reiki: Rebalance your chakras and harmonize your energy, giving more ease with your body and feel calm and peaceful.
Access Bar: Make your mind free and see with more clarity, looking forward for all aspects of your life.
Ayurvedic Massage: for more info please visit: www.yogacats.co.uk
Arriving: please arrive at 21th June (Sunday). We provide dinner that evening, settle down, get rest.
Departure: Last day is 27th June (Saturday). We have a “good bye” morning yoga session, last breakfast together and you can pack and go home with lots of loving memories.
7:30 – 8:00 – light snack (nuts, fruits), tea
8:00 – 9:30 – vinyasa yoga, meditation
10:00 – 11:30 – brunch
11:30 – 16:30 – time to dive into the magic of Croatia (see below) or nurture yourself with one of our holistic therapy
16:30 – 18:00 – yin/restorative yoga, meditation
18:30 – 20:00 - dinner
Things to do, places to visit
- trek in the nearby hills (Sveti Jure is the second highest peak in Croatia)
- visit Mimice, the “the fisherman village” which stretches from the mountain all the way to the beautiful pebble beaches
- visit Omis, this beautiful picturesque town called the home of pirates on Cetina river with its two fortresses
- visit Imotski, called the ‘pearls of the nature’ with its blue and the red lakes which recognized at the top tourist attraction of Imotski region
- visit Pisak, a small a lovely village nearby where you can go diving, sailing and surfing and try traditionally prepared fish from local restaurants
- swim and nap on the beach
- read the books you had no time to read in the last ten years
(INCLUDES: accommodation, breakfast and dinner and snacks, yoga, 1 holistic therapy of your choice)
For early birds (until 31st January 2020): £590
Full price (from 1st February 2020): £650
Reviews of the hostel we will stay:
This hostel is a wonderful paradise full of love and peace ♥ it's beautifully designed and I met so loveable people with a great mindset!
Super nice hostel! It is beautifully located in a small, quiet village with a view on the sea. The owners are great people and the vibe is generally very laid-back and open-minded. Great place to spend ones holidays and travels - we would always come back :)
If I could give them 10 points, I'm giving 100! :) The place is very clean, rooms are comfortable and there's plenty of place to have a rest. Hosts are an AMAZING people which is the next reason to come back.
Amazing! Splendid view embracing the whole bay. Small secluded beach with turquoise water. A little corner of paradise. Quiet village, relaxed atmosphere. Very good base to discover the surroundings like the beautiful life of Omis or Split within 30 km
This hostel like my home, feeling that I really was in the Paradise ... It is not possible to express in words how happy I was there.
Area and hostel: